Monday, September 1, 2014

Gordon Solie Motherfuckers

This is probably one of my favorite USHC bands ever. No joke. They embody so many things I love about hardcore to begin with: abrasive (legitimately), out of control live shows (imagine all the bands acclaimed for their wild live shows and GSMF lords over them), and catchy as hell. If hardcore bands are equivalent to a pro wrestler, it is only fitting that GSMF be compared to the legendary Bruiser Brody. Bruiser Brody, much like GSMF, was wild, out of his mind, and unknown to all but initiated circles. My only serious knock about GSMF is that they did not release more music. Enjoy their two releases, probably the only band that ever did a Warzone parody that was actually funny too.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hbw4s3p975o92v9

1 comment:

  1. Shit, I put out the 7" and I sold my last copy, thanks for the download.

    ReplyDelete